Education: UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization, PG – Any PG Course – Any Specialization
Industry Type: IT Services / BPO
Functional Area: Human Resources / Admin
1. The incumbent will have primary responsibilities in a variety of human resources activities
2. End-to-end recruitment sourcing, short listing, scheduling interviews, follow-up – joining & induction
3. Sourcing from Job Portals, Database, References and other sources.
4. Shortlist suitable candidates for a given requirement.
5. Communicate with candidates with the status updates.
6. Conducting exit interviews
7. Identify principles developing and conserving human resources
8. Use critical thinking to effectively solve human resource issues
9. Deal with employee-related issues
10. Attendance management, compensation and benefits , performance management, organizational development, reward and recognition, succession planning
1. Good Attitude, Adaptability, Work under Pressure, Work Conscious
2. Ability to adapt and learn quickly, and progressively take on new responsibility
3. Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive information
4. Organized, able to handle multiple tasks at one time, with attention to detail.
Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
1. 1-3 years of HR generalist experience
2. Advanced computer skills
3. Outstanding oral and written communication skills
4. Strong organizational skills are essential to provide timely administration of assorted duties
1. Minimum 1 years of search engine optimization
2. Good knowledge of Off Page and On Page
3. Must have knowledge of Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing.
4. Ability to perform research, analyze websites, and document changes, and makes decisions regarding optimization approach
5. Ability to compile and analyze search data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction
6. Ability to perform click through rate, conversion, spend and creative analysis to identify growth/optimization opportunities
7. Excellent Microsoft Office skills. Web programming skills are a plus but not essential
8. Minimum of an Associate’s degree; Bachelors preferred
9. Strong oral and written communication skills
10. Excellent analytical skills
11. Ability to work independently and within a team environment
12. Strong independent decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
1. Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
2. Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
3. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
4. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
5. Help maintain code quality, organization.
1. Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
2. Familiarity with RESTFUL APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
3. Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
4. Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
5. Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as "touch"
6. Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
7. Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
8. Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
9. Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
10. A knack for benchmarking and optimization
11. Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines
12. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools,
13. Familiarity with continuous integration
1. Must have good communication skills in English.
2. Process: outbound website selling
3. Fixed salary in hand (no deduction)
4. SALARY FOR FRESHER STARTS FROM 7000+ATTENDANCE
5. Job Timings: 7.30 PM to 4.30 AM
6. Incentives: Rs.1000 to Rs.25000/- based upon pre-discussed sales. No Targeted
7. Salary, fixed salary in hand (no deduction)
8. Training and learning period : 3 days(non Paid)