– Digital Marketing Team Lead
– 3-5 Years
- Having experience in driving relevant traffic from content and measuring conversion and ROI from it is required
- Strong understanding of how to drive relevant traffic from channels like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, search – both organic and paid.
- Creative thinker, story-teller and problem solver with attention to detail.
- Handling all aspects of SEO (Search Engine Optimization), SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
- The candidate’s core focus will be off-page and on-page optimization.
- The candidate must be able to perform all off-page tasks successfully including guest blogging, article insertion /press release/directory submissions, RSS feeds, forum postings, blog posts, social bookmarking and commenting on social networks.
- To send daily work reports to the senior at the end of the day on daily basis.
- Website Audit and Analysis.
- Basic HTML Knowledge
- Basic WordPress, C Panel,FTP, Knowledge
- He/she must also possess good English communication skills (written and oral).
- Google Adwords & Pay Per click Management
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Manage team of SEO Specialists
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy.
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Strong knowledge of Google Ananlytics, Search Console, ahref, SEMrush, and AB Testing tools.
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
PPC, ON page, OFF page, Digital Marketing, Online marketing, Analog Internet marketing, Viral marketing, Google Analytics, Google search console, SMO, Client Interaction, Team Handling
Thanks & Regards
Phone : +91 9681 951572
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org