– HR Generalist
– 1-3 Years
- End-to-end recruitment sourcing, short listing, scheduling interviews, follow-up – joining & induction
- Sourcing from Job Portals, Database, References and other sources.
- Shortlist suitable candidates for a given requirement.
- Communicate with candidates with the status updates.
- Conducting exit interviews
- Identify principles developing and conserving human resources
- Use critical thinking to effectively solve human resource issues
- Deal with employee-related issues
- Attendance management, compensation and benefits , performance management, organizational development, reward and recognition, succession planning
- Good Attitude, Adaptability, Work under Pressure, Work Conscious
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly, and progressively take on new responsibility
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- Organized, able to handle multiple tasks at one time, with attention to detail.
Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills:
- 1-2 years of HR generalist experience
- Advanced computer skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills are essential to provide timely administration of assorted duties
Interested candidates please mail their cv to the mail id firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +91 9681951572
2nd Floor, 220 AJC Bose Road,
Opposite La Martiniere Girls School Exit Gate,
Nearest Landmark: Beside Bengal Tyre
Kolkata – 700017
Thanks & Regards
Phone : +91 9681 951572
Email : email@example.com